[Javascript] Data Loading

Tim Makins spindrift at oceanfree.net
Mon Mar 8 02:44:20 CST 2004

Thanks for replying, Paul. I will look further into innerHTML - I didn't
know about that.

Actually, I don't want to see the contents, just act on them. I understand
about the parsing and split, but please could you give me an example of a
line that would access the remote page

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/posit.cgi?call=k4hg-8&comma=1

from a script and dump the entire contents into a variable.

Tim in Ireland.