[Javascript] Data Loading

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 19:29:02 CST 2004

Hello Tim,
If you are working for explorer, why don't you simply use the "Data source
object"?
There are some amazing things you can do with it, in a amatter of formating,
organising, sorting, arranging,rearranging, refreshing, data you acces from
any text file like html, txt, csv etc

make a search for this object references or try the dhtml msdn workshop
directly.
sorry I can't give you a direct link cause they reorganise their site very
often and I haven't pay a visit since 2001 there.
God luck