[Javascript] Pop up in javascript

Samyukta Akunuru samyuktaakunuru at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 12:54:04 CST 2004

Hi

I want to show a pop up (delete confirmation in my page) when user clicks on delete button.The pop up will show "Are you sure you want to delte-yes or no"
If user clicks on yes, then my page should set a page variable names "dispatch" to "delete".ANd then call my form's post action, which will route it to the next page...
how do i accomplish these two tasks for the onlye one button click?
Thanks in advance,
Sam.

My code below:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">

function set(target) {document.forms[0].dispatch.value=target;}

</script>

<th>

so basically i want a pop up when user clicks the above Delete button (struts uses <html:submit  to generate a HTML button) and when i click on the yes on this pop up, i want the set(target) to get set

Thanks in advance for help,

Sam.