[Javascript] Serious browser detection (play nice!)

Håkan Magnusson hakan at backbase.com
Wed Mar 17 03:20:43 CST 2004

Thanks, Paul, but you didn't have to. Peters dogmatic and rude way of
trying to convince the world that he knows everything there is to know
is nothing new, and probably nothing that will change in the close
future. I can't say I agree with much of his theories and thoughts on
things, which is why I tend to ignore most of his ramblings.

Regards,