[Javascript] iframe question

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Thu Mar 18 07:21:48 CST 2004

David Lovering wrote:

> Mind you, I've never tested every feature of the iframe inside Mozilla,

Have you tested any?

> I would be very interested in finding out if this issue has been resolved,
> particularly in the context of a test along the lines of the following:

What "issue"? And what exactly is that snippet "testing"?

Mozilla -- that is, any version of Netscape 6/7, or any of the
various  Mozilla-source-based browsers -- will render an IFRAME.
Pretty simple to verify that.

If there's a specific implementation problem you're aware of,
would you please be explicit about providing a test case or a
reference to one?

Thanks,
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.