[Javascript] Show full text in pop up window

flavio flavio at economisa.com.br
Thu Mar 18 12:39:30 CST 2004

Samyukta,

Maybe you don't need to show it on a new window..

and when the person hover the mouse the full title is shown as a tooltip.

But if you want to do it, try something like this:

======

oFullTitle = window.open('','fullTitle',"width=400, height=40");

oFullTitle.document.write('<h2>Your Full Title Here</h2>');
oFullTitle.focus();
======

Hope to help,

--