[Javascript] OT: Do PDAs support DHTML/Javascript/Frames?

Håkan Magnusson hakan at backbase.com
Mon Mar 22 04:50:04 CST 2004

I just bought a Nokia 6220 that, according to the packing, has a 'XHTML
browser'. I can't wait to try it out. ;)

I don't know about 'the browsers on PDAs', since we both have Window CE
systems with Internet Explorer CE and we also have the Opera browser
which can be run on PDAs and even cellphones. Perhaps there are even
more browsers (MSN CE?) but as far as I know, Opera has some support for
javascript and css in its PDA version. I wouldn't bet on frames, though.

Check this out:
http://www.opera.com/products/smartphone/

Hope this is some help.

Regards,