[Javascript] changing graphics in new window

Håkan Magnusson hakan at backbase.com
Tue Mar 23 13:52:01 CST 2004

My direct answer to this would be no, you can't prevent the flickering.
Thing is, the automatic focus/blur functionality of the browser
application window is controlled by the operating system. You can
trigger events when the browser gain/loses focus, but you can't prevent
it from actually happening.

I am 99.7% sure of this, perhaps you could make it work in IE through
some ambigous speciality with that browser, but that is beyond what I
want to know. :)

Regards,