[Javascript] changing graphics in new window

Sanjeev J Singh ssingh at emind.com
Wed Mar 24 05:13:52 CST 2004

Yes I too think Donna means this exactly and there is no way to stop that
flicker when the child window gets blurred and focused again on clicking in
the parent window.

Here's what I would suggest to Donna, make a movable layer (that looks like
a small window) in the parent window itself (instead of launching a child
window) and then update the graphic in the layer (window) on clicking on the
thumbnails. There will be no seperate windows and no flicker (of course she
will need to preload the graphics).

Sanjeev