[Javascript] Changing Graphics in Pop-up Window: Thanks for yourreplies!

David Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Wed Mar 24 15:04:08 CST 2004

... I just thought I'd add a comment.  The 'onload' event is tagged to an object's completion within the "other" window.  If you wait until the "picture" (or whatever) has completed the onload event, you'll only have the normal window transition to deal with.  If you transition between foreground/background windows before the back window graphic has been painted, there is a brief but perceptible delay while the object completes before the layer transition completes (at least that's the way it was explained to me).  Apologies to everyone who actually knows better.

-- Dave Lovering