[Javascript] changing graphics in new window

Håkan Magnusson hakan at backbase.com
Fri Mar 26 10:10:15 CST 2004

The client must be Windows XP running Internet Explorer 6, and the page
must be accessed on a server. IE is (presumably) running out of handlers
for downloading items. Watch the status bar, it will say XXX items
remaining. But you have to press several keys at the same time (to
simulate a real web application which cues a lot of items upon startup,
for example)

I'm using Apache on the intranet for the testing as well.

Regards,