[Javascript] table collapse bug in IE6?

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Fri Mar 26 15:21:32 CST 2004

Peter Brunone wrote:

> 	He's talking about an IE6-specific application, so I think block
> or inline would be more appropriate.

Does IE6 not support `display: table-*`? Oops, yeah, now that
you mention it, I do remember this from IE5.5, and no surprise
that it's still unsupported.

> 	And hey, weren't you hijacking a thread to talk about thread
> hijacking (since it obviously wasn't a problem on this thread)?

Nope, even though the subject line changed, this question started
as a reply to Håkan Magnusson's last response to the "changing
graphics in new window" thread, rather than a new composition...

Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.