[Javascript] js and css display: none

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 20:07:41 CST 2004

This was a terrible mistake by my side,
but since you say you have probs with onload event
than this link is ether not being collected, can't fire from the script or
something alike.
Script functions tend to execute even before the page content is fully
loaded, especialy if the script is written in a higher cascade than this
particular hidden link is.
This way your link coll. will return with some missing links that may be
writen after the script.
Hope this helps a thing.
The other case: if you like to exclude one particular link, you have to
write it on the fly after the script collector of tag's is executed.