[Javascript] link onclick=location.href not working

Chris T christ at saeweb.com
Tue Mar 30 11:15:21 CST 2004

> Now if
> folks start hanging VB script and other funky things off of event handlers
> as a matter of regular course (and revised W3C standards), this might
> someday change...

VBScript works much in the same way, right? The event handler isn't
neccessarily tied simply to JavaScript.

Admittedly, I don't use VBScript all that much (if ever), so I may be
mistaken, but an event is just that. It's not neccessarily a "JavaScript"
event.  Scripting languages are interchanged easily enough to where you can
call a JS function that in turn calls a VBScript function. What I don't know
is what would happen if you had 2 functions (one JS and one VB) by the same
name. I'm too lazy to find out though :)