[Javascript] separating structure, style, and behavior

Hakan Magnusson hakan at backbase.com
Fri May 7 10:07:16 CDT 2004

Margin is the spacing between other elements and your elements' border
(outside spacing). Padding is the spacing between your elements' border
and its content (inside spacing).

There's a nice picture on MSDN illustrating all of this, if I remember
correctly, but I don't use MSDN so I wouldn't know where to find it. I
know that some fellow members of this mailing list do, and I'm guessing
they are already half way to sending it. :)

But as liorean mentioned, this is really off topic, you should address
the CSS mailing list if you have further questions.

Regards,