[Javascript] capturing onkeydown in Mozilla

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Mon May 17 12:41:45 CDT 2004

...and the 2004 "D'oh" award goes to... ME!

	I think I got mixed up because I've been assigning so many event
handlers through script lately; that and the sleep deprivation probably
had something to do with it.

	One question, though; if I use parens -- which indicates that
I'm calling the function with no parameters -- how do I pick up the
event object in the function?  Or do I have to assign the handler in
script for this to work?

Cheers,

Peter