[Javascript] disabling form on submit

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Tue May 25 08:40:43 CDT 2004

My solution to having a submit be processed twice was to timestamp the form in a hidden field.
 When the first form is submitted, store the timestamp.  If that timestamp is returned again, then
just ignore the form submission (and either notify the user, or flow through to another page
without prompting)