[Javascript] OT: CSS/Text size on IE

Flavio Gomes flavio at economisa.com.br
Tue May 25 09:54:57 CDT 2004

 I think I just got another Off-Topic, but maybe with JScript it may be
solved:

 We are ubber lazy people here, so in almost all of our pages we got
something like this:
    * {font-family: Arial; font-size: 10pt;}

   It works pretty fine.. untill you click the "enlarge text" button on
IE.. mozilla does the trick fine, but I can't see it working well on IE,
anyone has got any idea for a "workaround"?

PS.:  - I know the great ruin it causes because all the <h1> <h2> <pre>
<etc> looks like the same in size and font style.

Thanks in advance,

---
Flavio Gomes
flavio at economisa.com.br