[Javascript] dhtml pop ups and pop up blockers

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Wed May 26 08:21:22 CDT 2004

I use the Proxomitron to proxy requests between my browser and the internet.  It allows filtering
of every character in the web page.  You could configure it to remove the javascript that controls
the popup before the page even gets to the browser.

   Perhaps a stronger method would be to send the webmaster an email about how annoying the dhtml
popup is, then boycott the site.  As long as people tolerate bad design, it will continue to
propogate.