[Javascript] multiple languages

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Wed May 26 09:51:43 CDT 2004

It gets especially confusing when you're using one language to generate the code for another
language:  ASP/vbscript to generate Javascript, or SQL to generate HTML...  I completely
sympathize

lcHTML += "<tag onClick=\"alert('test');\" />"

I feel a little guilty writing code like that, because some day another developer will have to
make sense of it.  (although it'll probably be ME)