[Javascript] Keyboard navigation

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Wed May 26 09:52:56 CDT 2004

Hi Paul,

	If you're using IE, you'll want to check out the various
keyboard events, keycodes, and methods of handling them at

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/events.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/objects/obj_ev
ent.asp

	There's a lot to read, but most likely you'll assign an
onKeyPress event handler to the body tag and go from there.

Cheers,

Peter