[Javascript] OT: W3C

Hakan Magnusson hakan at backbase.com
Wed May 26 11:54:18 CDT 2004

Not quite true, Shawn.

According to the specification the quotes are required, but you can use
either single- OR double quotes. I have found no documents claiming that
single quotes aren't allowed.

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/intro/sgmltut.html#h-3.2.2

http://www.w3schools.com/xml/xml_attributes.asp

This is why I retracted my original comment.

Regards,