[Javascript] Event "Handlers" (Literally)

Flavio Gomes flavio at economisa.com.br
Thu May 27 09:00:18 CDT 2004

Hello Everyone,

  I searched for "event handler" hoping to find something actually would
allow me to handle when the event occurs, but what I found was what to
do when the event occurs.. like onclick="alert('Oh!! I was clicked')".
  And I wanted to do was something like this:
    <input type=text onchange="this.form.onSubmit();">

  I want to call an "event handler" on another "event handler", does
anybody know how to?

Ps.: The above solution form.onSubmit didn't actually worked..

Thanks in Advance,

---
Flavio Gomes
flavio at economisa.com.br