[Javascript] Looking for CR/LF

Allard Schripsema allard-schripsema at procergs.rs.gov.br
Tue Nov 9 07:00:17 CST 2004

Hi Tim,

What takes to much time, creating the string or cutting up the string?
Show us the part of the code that is problematic.
I had a performance problem here which had to do with long strings and got
some umbelievable results:
building a list of 200 lines ( and a lot of columns) went from 70 secs to
6.7 secs using some tricks like extra buffers....

Allard