[Javascript] Looking for CR/LF

Tim Makins spindrift at oceanfree.net
Tue Nov 9 08:27:47 CST 2004

Well, I don't actually want to cut up the string, or change it in any way.
All I wanted was to be able to loop through the string, character by
character, and know when I had reached a LF/CR. I will check the new
possibilities opened up by:

textarea_string.indexOf("\r\n", last_line + 1)

unless anyone has other ideas.

Thanks,
Tim in Ireland.