SPAM-LOW: [Javascript] images in dropdown

Hakan M (Backbase) hakan at backbase.com
Thu Nov 11 10:26:36 CST 2004

Perhaps it's wise to point out that, as with most auto genereated .NET
crap that I've seen, it only works in Microsoft browsers.

Regards,

Peter Brunone wrote:
> Hi Iztok,
>
> 	Unfortunately, that is not natively supported.  If you're
> developing with ASP.NET, though, you can use EasyListBox for that (see
> http://easylistbox.com ).  www.LearnASP.com has a very prominent example
> of this.
>
> 	If you're not on ASP.NET, then you could play with a div and
> some javascript to approximate the behavior...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Peter

Hakan Magnusson <hakan at backbase.com>
Software Engineer
M. +31 (0)6 430 40 112

BACKBASE BV
Stephensonstraat 19
1097 BA  Amsterdam

# Winner of the Broos van Erp Prize (Best High Tech Starter 2004)
# Winner of Golden SPIN Award (Innovation Prize 2003)

http://www.backbase.com/
T. +31 (0)20 750 7305
F. +31 (0)20 750 7301