[Javascript] Safari Bug in latest release

Terry Riegel riegel at clearimageonline.com
Tue Nov 16 07:48:36 CST 2004

> if you are calling this from either 'browse' or 'details' then
> parent.toolbar wouldn't exist.  Have you tried top.frames['toolbar']?

Thanks for you answer. It solved my problem. I still wonder why it
worked before, and continues to work on all the other browsers. I have
set up a simple page to illustrate my problem.

http://www.clearimageonline.com/projects/safariframes/frameset.html

Take a look. The first javascript anchor used to work in all the
browsers, now it fails in Safari. I have tested the second link
successfully in Safari and Firefox.