[Javascript] file upload

Iztok Polanic iztok.polanic at amis.net
Sun Nov 28 12:46:28 CST 2004

Hi!

Interesting problem. Atleast for me :)
I'm trying to make a file upload in javascript. It will go something like
this.
The user will select all the files he or she wants' to upload and the
filenames will be displayed in a box (innerHTML). When the user clicks send,
all the files in the box will be saved on the server. Something like GMail.
But the problem already starts at beginning because I don't know how to open
File Browser via JS. Can someone help me? After that I tought I would make
for every file it's own <input type="file"> tag.It will be hidden of course.
Is this the correct way?

Bye,

Iztok