[Javascript] xp sp2 ie help

Paul McGuire pmcguire at cguk.co.uk
Tue Oct 5 02:57:10 CDT 2004

This probably means that you are trying to reference an object such as a
frame or a div tag before it has been created. Maybe IE 6 is now rendering
the page quicker or differently and the object you are refering to has yet
to be drawn. Try moving your Javascript further down the page. If it will go
at the bottom put it there.

Try the above, If not can you post the code in question.

Paul