[Javascript] Help!

Theresa Mesa clanmesa at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 3 10:21:53 CDT 2004

Absolutely sure. I did it twice. I kept my list instructions and
unsubscribed at the address for unsubscribing using the unsubscribe
protocol (say *that* 10 times fast).

It didn't take.  Now the list instructions are gone, but I continue to
get the posts.

Theresa Mesa
Mesa Design House
http://www.mesadesignhouse.com