[Javascript] Re: background img dimensions

Innerlab innerlab at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 4 19:29:36 CDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Novitski"

> Can you predict the maximum height of your images?  If so, then perhaps you
> could define all the divs to be that max height, with the background image
> displaying just once per div:

I guess that's -more or less- the way I'll go. I'll use a long width image as background (it has to fit
at least the average user screen width), and dynamically change the height  of the <div> containing it.
I hope it works, but the page download will slow down a bit.

Thanks guys, I know this is off topic. But I got more responses here than in the CSS
mailing list that I joined right after starting the thread here!

Ed.