[Javascript] OT: GMail invites

Grinwald, Uri UGrinwald at dynamic.ca
Thu Sep 9 10:55:32 CDT 2004

Hi Shawn.

I actually acquired an interest in Gmail invites when I saw the first
live broadcast of screensavers in L.A.
I am part of the list and receive much appreciated advise, but rarely
contribute due to my novice programming knowledge, so I hope I can still
qualify.

If you have some to spare I would really appreciate obtaining one.

Thanks,
Uri