[Javascript] Loading Problem

liorean liorean at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 06:39:59 CDT 2004

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:12:59 +0100, Tim Makins <spindrift at oceanfree.net> wrote:
> David - What format should 'address' be ? I just tested it with
> 'gaz/table.js' on Internet Explorer, and for the line:
>
> script.setAttribute.src=address;
>
> I get the error 'Object doesn't support this property or method'.

I guess I forgot to change all the occurences of .att=value to
setAttribute when I adapted that one to support saf. Try using
script.setAttribute('src',address): instead.

(Note that this entire script is untested as it's pulled together from
parts. It should in theory work, but I might have made other mistakes
somewhere in it.)
--
David "liorean" Andersson
<uri:http://liorean.web-graphics.com/>