[Javascript] Need some help with printing

Paul Novitski paul at novitskisoftware.com
Fri Sep 17 16:20:33 CDT 2004

At 05:27 AM 9/17/2004, Dinuj Nath wrote:
>Hi guys,
>I want to know if I can print using the browsers on preprinted
>stationary. ( In short I want complete printing control) I will be
>grateful if anyone can provide me with pointers to resources.

Dinuj,

You should be able to control the print area precisely using CSS.  I don't
know if you can control the printer margins from Javascript, but the area
within the margins you should be able to control with CSS by specifying
element locations with absolute & relative positioning and measurements in
pixels.

There's a great CSS listserve called CSS-Discuss should you run into problems: