[Javascript] automatic form submission

Allard Schripsema allard-schripsema at procergs.rs.gov.br
Thu Sep 23 16:02:05 CDT 2004

hi there again...

If the code is correct something else is blocking it.
Check if there are no other javascript errors on the page.....
Uncomment any try catch constructions that may obscure the error.

if you´re using IE check if you have "display an notifcation on every error"
checked and
"disable script debugging" unchecked".
If using IE/Windows i also suggest the "Microsoft solution": restart your
computer :-)

Start putting alerts in your code to see where it stops....

if you still have the problem, please show us the code?