[Javascript] Object Detection using Javascript.

Ben Crane crane_ba at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 08:27:20 CDT 2004

Roger,

It wasn't on a website I found this. I ran a test
website locally using apache and using Opera 7, the
CSS tag overflow: scroll; didn't appear to work and
the data spilled out of the div tag. I tried a work
around with no luck.

I then browsed some websites (can't remember which
ones) where other people had reported the problem-so I
put 2 and 2 together and have to design with this in
mind. Unless there is a CSS tag that operates within
Opera that allows scrolling in a div tag that I don't
know of.

Have you tried getting scrollbars in a div tag in
Opera? If you can I'd be very grateful to know how you
did it. That'd save me messing around with the CSS
properties in Javascript.

Regards
Ben