[Javascript] Object Detection using Javascript.

Hakan M (Backbase) hakan at backbase.com
Fri Sep 24 09:09:37 CDT 2004

Try adding 'px' after your width and height in the inline style.
Remember that it's only IE who 'understands' values without units, for
every other browser, specify the px-unit.

As a side note, it didn't work in Mozilla or Firefox either, the list is
just overflowing and the whole page is scrollable. In IE it worked fine.

Regards,