[Javascript] Object Detection using Javascript.

Ben Crane crane_ba at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 09:41:32 CDT 2004

Not quite,

I've got 2 CSS files. Not on this particular pc
though, so the the html file will need a inline style;
but on the copy held locally there are 2 CSS files,
one for IE and the other for NS (which has the
overflow:scroll (not the y-scroll)).

The site I've given you is a day old and doesn't
incorporate the CSS changes, I wanted to illustrate
the problem that I'm having regardless of whether I'm
running IE or NS CSS-it's not really appropriate I
know for this example.

I'll go home and double-check everything...I was just
surprised because I checked the y-scroll property
against Opera and according to the XP CSS editor which
lists CSS styles for different browsers it didn't have
overflow:scroll; down for Opera-so I began looking for
alternatives, but if it works, then I'll be more than
happy to have another look at it.

Thanx,
Ben

Ben