[Javascript] Including additional javascript files

Alex Robinson latechjavascript at alex.cloudband.com
Mon Apr 4 07:30:56 CDT 2005

Some time ago I stumbled across a technique for including additional
external javascript files that mirrored the way that additional CSS
files can be included via the @import statement.

Of course, I can't even begin to remember when or, more crucially,
where I did the stumbling, and my attempts to google it out of thin
air are being met with countless handy tips on how to replicate
SSI/PHP includes with document.write.

Anyone have any ideas as to where I might find this technique again?