[Javascript] Including additional javascript files

Andrew Clover and-babble at doxdesk.com
Wed Apr 6 00:34:41 CDT 2005

Alex Robinson <latechjavascript at alex.cloudband.com> wrote:

> C -> B -> A
> IE/Mac 5, Operas 5 through 8b3

> I can't recall for sure IE/PC's behaviour for sure (and I haven't got a
> Windows box here to check) but I think it did A -> B -> C.

Yes, it does. A->B->C is what *should* happen. I've confirmed and am
amazed that Opera (all platforms) makes this mistake - that's quite poor
even for Op, whose slightly immature JS implementation holds many
surprises. Good catch. So, putting the loadscript() call at the bottom
of the script/script block seems a good precaution.

On the other hand, IE/Mac works for me (A->B->C); version 5.2.3 on Mac
OS 10.3.

--
Andrew Clover
mailto:and at doxdesk.com