ADMIN -- Re: [Javascript] (no subject)

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Wed Apr 13 10:12:57 CDT 2005

>3. The final page should access the cookie information in order to show
>all the details entered on second page and just the total price from the
>first page.
>
>The three web pages should be called: car.htm, name.htm, and final.htm.

I have to agree with Shawn. Any program out there that can set up a basic
shopping cart won't have these kinds of specifics, that comes from
customizing (or building from scratch). This list is great in helping
people with coding issues, even instruction, but this does sound like you
want someone to hand you a completed fully functioning Web site that is
fully customized to your needs. Nothing wrong in looking for that per se,
but its not really a JavaScript question, it's more of a "looking for a Web
programmer for hire." If someone wants to do it for you pro-bono, or charge
you for their services, that's fine, but if so they need to contact you off
list about it.

TTFN,
David
(JavaScript List Administrator)