[Javascript] Accessing a nested Anchor element.

Ian Skinner ian.skinner at bloodsource.org
Mon Apr 18 13:41:14 CDT 2005

Why not put the id on the <a> tag that you want to reference?

Because I am also setting properties of the TD and wanted to kill two birds with one stone, getElementsByTagName() was what I needed.  Pretty straight forward in this case, since there will only be on A per TD, but lots and lots of TD's

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.