[Javascript] Slideshow Triggered on MouseOver

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Wed Apr 20 17:03:38 CDT 2005

MY first thought upon reading this was akin to: "I want to build a house with a garage, what can
you tell me about construction?"  and the scope of the question is just too general to make any
specific points about.

I gave it a second thought; Find a website that does something similar to what you want to
accomplish.  Examine the html & script they used to get the job done.  When you're done learning
how it works you will either have a foundation of knowledge with which to build your own project
or some specific questions this list's participants can help you with.  (ex: "How/Why does 'this'
work?")

Good luck