[Javascript] IE Control Buttons Hide

Triche Osborne wdlists at triche-osborne.com
Thu Aug 18 08:31:08 CDT 2005

Seshadri wrote:
> Hi Every Body,
>
> I am seshadri. I have one problem, I want close a popup using a button but
> not with IE Close Button.  When I pass parameter in ShowModelDialoge window
> minimize and restore buttons are hide but close button only appeared. So
> please give me solution to do this.

Hi Seshadri,
	Could you please provide a URL or the code snippet(s)? Also, could you
be more specific about what behavior you expect the passed parameter to
achieve? I'm not sure whether you're saying that the problem is (1) that
the other two buttons are hidden or (2) that the close button is there
but doesn't function.

Triche