[Javascript] JavaScript stoplight chart

Webber, Ward ward.webber at boeing.com
Wed Aug 24 09:46:19 CDT 2005

Right now, the status is indicated in PowerPoint documents that are
updated frequently. I didn't want to rely on those who do the updating
to also use a form to show status, but I'm beginning to think that's the
only practical solution. My stoplight chart would be used by upper
management as a quick read on status for several high-level projects, so
it needs to be accurate. I'm thinking I'll use a form as you suggest,
and also indicate on the chart any projects whose status may be
outdated.