[Javascript] Iframe Permission Denied

Laurent Muchacho elmuchacho at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 05:29:16 CDT 2005

Hi Tim,

>From what I know you will not be able to fix this.
Mainly what is happening is that when yahoo load into your iframe you loose
the (property) of this iframe even if it is inside your own page because the
content of the iframe is on a different domain, then you can not use
javascript anymore to have any action on this frame.
This is for security reason and I don't think there is a fix around it.

Laurent