[Javascript] Iframe Permission Denied

SkyScanner skyscanner at eircom.net
Thu Aug 25 08:28:11 CDT 2005

So is there no way for javascript to load a new page into an Iframe? I am
already displaying a page from a remote site in my Iframe.

http://www.mapability.com/ei8ic/aprs/ireland/ei_aprs.html

It is the table, lower down the page. Here is the initial link:

src="http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/oldnear.cgi?left=-11&right=-5&top=56&botto
m=51" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0"></iframe></div>

I need to load a new page from the same remote site into that Iframe when a
form button has been clicked and some javascript has constructed the new
URL.

Tim in Ireland.