[Javascript] Comparing Strings

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 18:39:18 CDT 2005

> > Also, while we are talking about it. Is there a way to scroll the
> > container div to the bottom?
>
> When I looked at the demo version it was scrolled to the bottom already,
> and when I added a line, it was still scrolled so that the added line
> was visible. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you're saying?

The 'stable' demo that you tried out was the one that uses an object
(similar to iframe, but IIRC the one to use when you want an iframe).
Unfortunately the same code doesn't work for the div I use in the
unstable ajax version.
When I get more of the AJAX working I'll update the dev demo so people
can see the scroll problem

Tim