[Javascript] window.onload questions

Schalk schalk at volume4.com
Tue Dec 6 08:02:50 CST 2005

Greetings All

I have two seperate .js file that I load into a html page. Both of them
load their init() function with the window.onload function. From what I
can see it seems that the second script is overriding the first script
and the first one is never run and therefore does not function.

First, can I call the onload functions of both in the second script,
even though they are in seperate files? If not, is it best then to merge
the two into one file or do I have another option? Thanks for all of
your input.

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling