[Javascript] window.onload questions

diego nunes dnunes at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:15:19 CST 2005

On 06/12/05, Schalk <schalk at volume4.com> wrote:
> Can I call the onload functions of both in the second script,
> even though they are in seperate files? If not, is it best then to merge
> the two into one file or do I have another option?

    You can call two function in an onload event, and you can call
both functions from the second file with no problems, but cannot have
two functions with the same name. If you can, it's clearly better to
merge both functions into one; otherwise, try changing the name of one
of the functions, and calling them the way you judge better.

  Amplexos.

--
diego nunes